HUSKERS RANKED #5!!!!

erastol

Welcome to the Bottom 10 as put out by ESPN each week. Those of you who follow Buffalo (Turner Gill's Buffalo), will recognize this place as Buffalo was a perennial member of this pillow fight club.

As stated already, the number 5 spot is reserved for a good team or program that did the most to embarrass itself in the last week (think Michigan after losing to App state). In a rare case when two teams have does such great things, the number 10 spot is also used.

Not exactly a place where we like to see the Cornhuskers, but it also will not be a permanent home for us.

As for the person who asked about Notre Dame not being on the list...ND is probably the best 1 win team in the nation (and I REALLY HATE ND). I am not so sure we would want to play them at this point. Even with their pathetic offense, I think we would be in trouble...and that is just not right. :madash

Welcome to the Bottom 10 as put out by ESPN each week. Those of you who follow Buffalo (Turner Gill's Buffalo), will recognize this place as Buffalo was a perennial member of this pillow fight club.

As stated already, the number 5 spot is reserved for a good team or program that did the most to embarrass itself in the last week (think Michigan after losing to App state). In a rare case when two teams have does such great things, the number 10 spot is also used.

Not exactly a place where we like to see the Cornhuskers, but it also will not be a permanent home for us.

As for the person who asked about Notre Dame not being on the list...ND is probably the best 1 win team in the nation (and I REALLY HATE ND). I am not so sure we would want to play them at this point. Even with their pathetic offense, I think we would be in trouble...and that is just not right. :madash

ND's offense is SOOOO AWFUL

But yeah they're probably the best 1 loss team...but thats not much of an accomplishment