Nebraska vs. Notre Dame

In fact, our offense wouldn't even take the field the entire game to their defense, we'd just punt whenever we got the ball. Nobody wants to see any sort of competence in this game. Instead, we just see whether the worst offense in College Football can score against the worst defense.

I predict one play will last 5:37 - it will consist of Notre Dame fumbling the ball and then all of the players just batting it back and forth for the next 5:27. It will end up out of bounds with no clear indication on who last had control. Thus the Sun Belt Conference refs will just call two lame offsetting penalties to replay the down.

Wow, you guys are really down on our team. Have we missed a field goal?

We'll win this game - handily. You think we're having a tough and down season, look at ND. We're down - they're in full-blown collapse mode.

I think three consecutive blowout losses counts as full-blown collapse. At least Notre Dame has been competitive in some of their games. :(

EDIT: Okay, that's putting it a little harshly. I should have said Notre Dame has been competitive in their LOSSES.