People it is ok!!!!!

Apathy

Like Callahan said during his press conference "I've done an excellent job in every area! We did some positive things. We have. We haven’t sustained it this year. But you’re in a (Big 12) championship game, in a three-year period of time you come in and implement a whole new offensive system, and in two years time you’re in a championship ballgame " says Billy C.

“There’s a lot of work being done, to put together these recruiting classes, I think it bodes well for what we represent and how hard this staff has worked,” he said. “I got enough confidence in myself and our staff and our players to know we can win. We’re going to win. We’re just going through a tough stretch.”

After reading this I feel so much better about what has happened in the past week and I can breath now knowing that I can make it through this season without drinking everyday!!!!! :sarcasm

Like Callahan said during his press conference "I've done an excellent job in every area! We did some positive things. We have. We haven’t sustained it this year. But you’re in a (Big 12) championship game, in a three-year period of time you come in and implement a whole new offensive system, and in two years time you’re in a championship ballgame " says Billy C.

“There’s a lot of work being done, to put together these recruiting classes, I think it bodes well for what we represent and how hard this staff has worked,” he said. “I got enough confidence in myself and our staff and our players to know we can win. We’re going to win. We’re just going through a tough stretch.”

After reading this I feel so much better about what has happened in the past week and I can breath now knowing that I can make it through this season without drinking everyday!!!!! :sarcasm

6/6 fg

25/25 xpts

See one step at a time. Five years from now well have a defense to go along with the kicking.

And you, sir, have done an "excellent" job bringing this stat to our attention. I had overlooked this important building block for the program. This is clearly an example of what BC has been talking about. SC's kicking game is no where this good. :)

Hey the lack of a kicking game might have cost of a win or two last year...

And you, sir, have done an "excellent" job bringing this stat to our attention. I had overlooked this important building block for the program. This is clearly an example of what BC has been talking about. SC's kicking game is no where this good. :)

Hey the lack of a kicking game might have cost of a win or two last year...

True, and we got your old FG kicker. That doesn't sound good.