Callahan

Benard

Who knows what has come out of that rednecks mouth. Im sure he did though. I do know he was talking a few weeks ago about plays they run called "Jap plays". When explaining it he said "no offense to the Orientals... mkay.. but we run these plays when we want to pull a sneak attack on the other team". Are you freaking kidding me?? What year is this again... 1965? First of all, who the frick are "Orientals"?? What the hell is that. A fat redneck is what that is. Wonder who he voted for for president... hint, starts with the same letter as BIGOT.

The guy may be a great coach and motivator, but I put him in the same category as Bob Knight,,, just a couple of old fat backwards bigots who happen to be good coaches, so many of their faults are overlooked. Sickening. :waste

There is no tolerance for calling Asians Orientals or naming plays Japs, kicking players, choking them, or calling fans hillbillies, unless you have your team on top. Parcells and Bobby Knight are friends(who could make that up?!). They were coaches at Army at the same time. Parcells used to be a dumb hick coach at Hastings College here in Nebraska back in '62, back before he swallowed Captain Ahab.

I'm wondering what the deal with BC is. He's a fiery SOB after the game, but doesn't show one drop of emotion on the sidelines. Of course I don't see everything, but whenever I see him, his head's buried in his playbook, and isn't even looking at what's going on on the field. (* I know this is somewhat of an exaggeration *) But, does he even care about the team this year? All I keep hearing from coaches is.. its' been an unfortunate year, but the future looks bright.. Yeah it does, but the present could be much better if you cared about the current team. I just hope this attitude from coaches doesn't carry over to future seasons.

No your about right on. Often times I even wonder if he watches the actual play he calls or if he is to busy looking at his plays. I wonder if he talks to any of his players during the game and actually does some coaching or if he is still looking at his plays. I could see looking at your plays like a genius if you were calling good ones but his suck. I think he should just have norvell do it and actually do some coaching.