Quick . . Someone Start another baseless rumour . . .

Hey,

After the SP rumours started flying last week, I told myself that I shouldn't read such things and that to do so would be to contribute to nonsense. Then, some of what was relayed in rumours starting that Sunday evening came to fruition on Monday afternoon. Since then, lots of crap has come out, but I have to admit, it has been fun to read. The partial truths of one SP rumour in particular gives me hope that some of the other details of rumours by the same poster will come true this next week.

And this is what the season has now become for me as a fan. Waiting for old rumours and new rumours to either be proven as fact or discredited. What about my hopes for a signature win, a Big 12 Championship, and the top recruiting class? Nope, my focus and interest has now deteriorated into reading the next baseless rumour. Your thoughts on this?

I heard from a close friend that he overheard someone from the athletic department talking and that Bill Callahan will not be fired. Cosgrove will go and the staff will be wiped clean, but Cally will stay. Eventually he will be given a lifetime contract for the excellent job he is doing.

For some reason, that's not even funny... <_<

I know. I was trying to find a far out baseless rumor for him. I figured this would be about the most unlikely scenerio.

I heard from a close friend that he overheard someone from the athletic department talking and that Bill Callahan will not be fired. Cosgrove will go and the staff will be wiped clean, but Cally will stay. Eventually he will be given a lifetime contract for the excellent job he is doing.

For some reason, that's not even funny... <_<

I know. I was trying to find a far out baseless rumor for him. I figured this would be about the most unlikely scenerio.

:nutz <that's how it would feel. huh?

Dude I to ref a 8-man football game and on the oppossing side there stood Bo Pelini out in the middle of nowhere in Whiting, IA. I'm like "Wow, that's Bo Pelini and what is he doing in Iowa? Oh da he doesn't have a game this weekend and must of had dinner with TO and just wants to wonder around in the area". We talked before the game and during halftime and we had to ask the guy.....are you going to be a husker and he told us "It's already a done deal!" Thanks Bo for this inside info.....you da man.

Sorry I had to add in one of my true facts about Bo......... :rollin