BC's press conference attire

Has he worn anything Husker related at all since SP got fired?

I haven't seen all interviews, but it seems to be a clear shift.

Thoughts?

I was watching Recruiting Insider earlier and they were leading off with the NU debacle, natch. They showed footage of Bill, while only a day or so after SP's firing, in red, I believe. He may not have worn red since, though. I also noticed smallish horns on the top of his head, so it may have been his Satan suit and nothing to do with the Huskers at all. :steam

Thoughts?

Maybe he hasnt had time to wash his clothes. He has been busy lately.

I was told by a friend of a friend of a neighbor (not his friend) that the Cleaners "LOST" all of this Husker gear "By Accident". :laughpound

I think he had on a "Bo Knows Defense" shirt.

Or did he have on a Blackshirt for the Blackshirts?

It might have been a homemade shirt that said "I could careless what you retarded news people in Nebraska think of me, I'm getting a check for $3,125,000 in a couple months. Then I'm getting a job in the NFL and your stupid hillbillies will still be stuck in Nebraska."

He had a Nebraska black pullover or something at last week's practice, when TO showed up to watch on his first day of the job. But other than the games, and that one practice...he has hasn't. I think he gets something like $400,000 for apparel. But is that for buying, or just for having his name on something, I don't know. Haven't researched it. Maybe he could get something for the "I'm with stupid" shirts. Except, have the arrow pointing up! :P

He had a Nebraska Football shirt on for Tuesday's press conference.

No he didn't.

He wore a black shirt and was specifically asked about it by a reporter.

The reporter told him fans were upset he doesn't wear red or Husker Gear when he does

press conferences.

Callahan gave him a look of shock....like he had no idea it might upset Nebraska Fans.

As I recall, when asked why he wasn't wearing any, he said he "can't comment" on it. Weird statement, I thought.

Thoughts?

Maybe he hasnt had time to wash his clothes. He has been busy lately.

That is correct.... on tuesdays press confrence he was wearing his "excellent" shirt... and his "excellent" pants... maybe even his "excellent" socks.... they help him be "excellent" in what ever he does