Coming to Lawrence?

JHaWk

Like I said in another post, I sure would like to see NU pull off an upset. But I am also realistic, and KU has a fine, fine team this year. I hope KU wins the North and the Big 12 Championship.

November 3rd-GO BIG RED!!

Rest of the Season-ROCK, CHALK, JAYHAWK!

By the way, it has been a pleasure to have your input in this board. You, as well as your football team and the vast majority of KU fans, are all class.

:clap:thumbs:cheers

I'm not going but I wish your Jayhawks a good season, if Nebraska plays like they did the first 3 quarters against Texas, we should gives your Jayhawks a fight. I'll be pulling for the Huskers, but I'm rooting for the Jayhawks for the Big XII North, and the BIg XII Championship.

GO BIG RED, and good luck to the Jayhawks

If you do go to the game and spend the night in Lawrence it might be a good idea to take turns on guard duty throughout the night watching your cars. It seems the good residents of Lawrence have a habit of slashing the tires of visiting Husker Fans in the middle of the night. In 2003, there were reports of 30 vehicles with Nebr. plates having there tires slashed by KU fans. In addition to the expense of 4 new tires you will probably miss the game, have a nice towing bill, probably miss time from work the following week and have grand old time trying to find tires on the weekend when the town is basically shut down. They might put up a front as good rivals down there but keep an eye on them guys, they can't be trusted as proven by their criminal history.

KU Fans in Lawrence Slash Tires of Visiting Husker Fans

I may be there but all i hope is that NU can pull off this upset....i live in KC and i am so tired of hearing about KU football...i admit they have a great team this year but it has been 98 years since they have had one like this and they think they can talk so much crap.....but i am alittle afraid to goto KU after 2 years ago, i have never been called so many names and i wont tell you when my wife said she was called and this was after a victory....KU has very poor winning fans.....

I will be working in a concession stand by the student entrance. G 49. I will be at the Husker friendly window ! Actually all the people I work with are very nice to Husker fans (there are alot of us at church).

I was appalled at the crap the NE fans took in 2005 at KU. Standing in line at the concession stand Husker fans were taking quite a bit of garbage and after the game when I walked to my car, I have to say I was glad that I am not allowed to wear Husker stuff to work the concession stand because I was afraid of what was happening around me. I suppose it is a minority of the KU 'fans' but they were vocal and vicious in their insult flinging. I hope this is not the way of the future. I have heard that the NE fans aren't quite as universally nice as they used to be either and that is a huge concern of mine...as human beings not just as fans...that respect has deteriorated to an all time low. Sad...

But anyway...maybe I'll sell you some popcorn on Sat if you are there !