Bench Nunn

Anyone else aware that Terrence Nunn, our starting WR who plays almost every play for the team has ZERO TDS this year and only 299 yards receiving. Thats just pathetic. We are losing all our WRs except Swift and Peterson after these 3 games so why not get Paul, Henry, Holt, Brooks, etc... experience

I know the coaches will be gone and probably a some what different system, but it would be nice to know what to expect from the young WRs next year.

I understand the whole "get the younger guys some experience" thing. But at the same time, I do not want to throw seniors off to the way side. Especially seniors that have poured their blood into this program for the past four or five years. If the young players are working hard and have earned their reps in the game and have out worked the older guys, then yes they deserve to play, but they should not get in there just because we decided to play for next year and they haven't earned it.