Rather than question the "bandwagon fans"

I'm downright sick of this bandwagon balleyhoo. Mods, don't start questioning our fan's intentions and wishes by their "joined-on date."

Rather, question whether the posts have actual merit. Even the posters that join today, they have a legitimate concern. I'm simply asking people that, apparently, consider themselves the "true" Nebraska fans to reconsider their responses. This SH!T has to stop!!!!!!!!

Every DAMN team has bandwagon fans. *Please see Kansas Univerisity.

Let the fans (those that sign up on HuskerBoard) speak their minds, for the love of steve.

I am a Nebraska Cornhusker fan. Period...

...As are many people that aren't/haven't registered on HuskerBoard. Believe it or not...one can still be a TRUE, RAGING, Husker fan without being on this board.

I'm downright sick of this bandwagon balleyhoo. Mods, don't start questioning our fan's intentions and wishes by their "joined-on date."

Rather, question whether the posts have actual merit. Even the posters that join today, they have a legitimate concern. I'm simply asking people that, apparently, consider themselves the "true" Nebraska fans to reconsider their responses. This SH!T has to stop!!!!!!!!

Every DAMN team has bandwagon fans. *Please see Kansas Univerisity.

Let the fans (those that sign up on HuskerBoard) speak their minds, for the love of steve.

I am a Nebraska Cornhusker fan. Period...

...As are many people that aren't/haven't registered on HuskerBoard. Believe it or not...one can still be a TRUE, RAGING, Husker fan without being on this board.

Seriously switch to decaf.

I was trying to make the point that ou went through similar times and made it through but their fans wavered.

Im sorry that your little feelings got hurt.

If you have a problem with me take it to the shed.