I swear to all that is HOLY...

If I see one more person, "accomplished poster" or new poster...ridicule another fan's loyalty?!?!? You are vaginas.

I registered here in late September...which means that I must've only become a Nebraska Cornhusker fan at the very same time.

Kiss your own ass, pompous pricks.

You broke the name calling rule here on two occasions . Warning level increased.This is your third violation. You are permanently ban.

According to Board Rules:

No Flaming/Trolling/Defamatory posts

Strong opinions are encouraged, and debated is not only welcomed – it's the main reason the board exists. If what you are considering posting doesn’t advance the issue being discussed – if it’s just taking a “shot” at someone – then either don’t post it, or phrase it in a way that meets the rules.

There is absolutely no reason to verbally attack another user (aka flaming), and/or posting a message for the express purpose of generating a negative response (trolling).

Any defamatory posts made against HuskerBoard, its representatives, or any other member may result in an immediate ban or temporary account disablement.

Posts outside of the general theme of the topic which you are posting within will be moved or deleted. Read more about this new board rule.