Greetings Fron South Ga.

Hello Huskers. First time post !! I am from Ga, Love the University of Ga, but also love Nebraska. I love Nebraska because I love watching the option. Nobody ran it like Big Red, and I loved watching it crush Florida after Steve Spurrier once called it a "high school" offense. Anyway, after yesterday's debacle, I was wondering how much longer is Callahan going to be allowed to mess up the program? I hate the WCO, Run and Gun, or most everything else that involves the pass being used to set up the running game. As you can imagine, I also hate Florida, Urban Cryer, Tim Teblow, and that gimmick offense they run down there. It was a pleasure watching UGA beat the brakes off of him last week. Anyway, I long for the days of the option to return, because the only team I can watch now that runs a true option is my old high school team, which runs the Veer. Who are y'all looking for to replace the idiot there now, and will he be an option-oriented coach??

Hello Huskers. First time post !! I am from Ga, Love the University of Ga, but also love Nebraska. I love Nebraska because I love watching the option. Nobody ran it like Big Red, and I loved watching it crush Florida after Steve Spurrier once called it a "high school" offense. Anyway, after yesterday's debacle, I was wondering how much longer is Callahan going to be allowed to mess up the program? I hate the WCO, Run and Gun, or most everything else that involves the pass being used to set up the running game. As you can imagine, I also hate Florida, Urban Cryer, Tim Teblow, and that gimmick offense they run down there. It was a pleasure watching UGA beat the brakes off of him last week. Anyway, I long for the days of the option to return, because the only team I can watch now that runs a true option is my old high school team, which runs the Veer. Who are y'all looking for to replace the idiot there now, and will he be an option-oriented coach??

at this point we are considering anyone, including Larry the Cable Guy.

He'll be gone the monday right after Thanksgiving. Most likely have someone come in and runs the spread. I rather have the power I with some option but that what I grewup with. Nothing like another team knowing your going to run straight at them and knowing they can't stop you. I think Osborne will surprise people with his choice of a coach. Whoever it is I hope people get behind him no matter what offense he comes up with.