Tom Osborne believes in keeping his word

So, should we keep blind faith in TO or should we start putting the pressure on to make a move. Collin Cowherd was talking about Nebraska this morning and how we will not get a elite coach to come to Nebraska. He also said that major schools like LSU and USC ask for players to come, Nebraska has to convince them. I know ouch, but it's true. I disagree with us not being able to get an elite coach but how much is each lost going to cost in the next coaches salary.

Come on...everyone knows by now, if you have been a Husker fan for any time at all, or even a Nebraskan, that TO made the statement that it would be when the season is over. That is the way it will be....give it up.

The only way that it wouldn't be the end of the season when we found out the future of Husker football is if BC and Coz resigned...and it is obvious that they are in it for the long run for the money, not to for the betterment of the program....so they aren't going to do anything.

It will be after the Colorado game...probably the following week before anything is made public.

Give it up....nothing is going to happen and anyone that states otherwise is either trying to stir up crap or don't know what they are talking about anyway.

Come on...everyone knows by now, if you have been a Husker fan for any time at all, or even a Nebraskan, that TO made the statement that it would be when the season is over. That is the way it will be....give it up.

The only way that it wouldn't be the end of the season when we found out the future of Husker football is if BC and Coz resigned...and it is obvious that they are in it for the long run for the money, not to for the betterment of the program....so they aren't going to do anything.

It will be after the Colorado game...probably the following week before anything is made public.

Give it up....nothing is going to happen and anyone that states otherwise is either trying to stir up crap or don't know what they are talking about anyway.

Oh exalted one, thanks for setting me strait. I now see the error of my ways, I will e-mail you with any further posts so you can ok them before I make this mistake again