Who will leave after this year??

This is another quote from the OWH from one of the bullocks boys:

"I just want to come back, get my degree and play another year for these coaches," Josh Bullocks said. "Finish on a great note, a better note. I've just got a lot more to gain next year."

Daniel Bullocks said the National Football League is "really no consideration." He also emphasized the importance of finishing his degree.

So it appears we will have our secondary back. But can anyone think of any juniors that might be leaving to go pro???????

I'm suprised anyone was doubting them leaving. I think maybe if they were sophomores or freshman they might leave to another team but going to be seniors, you just don't really want to sit out a year. They also aren't ready for the pros yet. I think they will make the pros but they need another year to bulk up.

I'm suprised anyone was doubting them leaving. I think maybe if they were sophomores or freshman they might leave to another team but going to be seniors, you just don't really want to sit out a year. They also aren't ready for the pros yet. I think they will make the pros but they need another year to bulk up.

Yeah your probably right. I was just trying to think If I'm looking over any juniors who felt they were good enought o try the draft and go pro.

I'm suprised anyone was doubting them leaving. I think maybe if they were sophomores or freshman they might leave to another team but going to be seniors, you just don't really want to sit out a year.  They also aren't ready for the pros yet. I think they will make the pros but they need another year to bulk up.

Yeah your probably right. I was just trying to think If I'm looking over any juniors who felt they were good enought o try the draft and go pro.

After this year there isn't a single player on that team that could make it in the pros. Washington as it turns out was overrated.