Kansas junk at work

:w00t Today was my first day in the office. I arrived to find a Jayhawk sitting on my door and the sports newspaper writeup of the K v N game , a "GO Jayhawks" sign, the score in bright blue and a sign that said "Don't worry Basketball season is coming" ALL taped to my door. I just smiled and said its O.K. we are getting new coaches soon. Also, they have a Go Big Red! sign over their names. Who would have thought????

Good thing they were nice to you since you would have made them go back into the restaurant and start asking if they wanted 'fries' with that burger.

I had a great time at my tailgate Saturday with my McDonald's bib and hat I bought on ebay last week. Even the KU fans got a kick out of me wearing KU colors and messing with them serving them breakfast burritos and asking if they wanted any fries.

It's all in having a good time...

Good thing they were nice to you since you would have made them go back into the restaurant and start asking if they wanted 'fries' with that burger.

I had a great time at my tailgate Saturday with my McDonald's bib and hat I bought on ebay last week. Even the KU fans got a kick out of me wearing KU colors and messing with them serving them breakfast burritos and asking if they wanted any fries.

It's all in having a good time...

That was a pretty awesome get-up!