If Callahan stayed

Apathy

I've said it before, and I'll repeat it . . . the players are the only--the ONLY--folks that are on that football field. It may give you simple souls big jollies to personally lash out at a designated coach, but watch the next game CAREFULLY. You will see no coaches on the football field.

Those that have played the game at a high level will know exactly what I'm saying. It would be tragic if Osborne's decision was swayed in any manner by the likes of you idiots.

But who gets the players ready for the game? The coaches. If you want to just absolve them of any responsibility, shoot, why even hire them? It is their job to direct the players from the sidelines. And have them ready to play. Can't do that, shouldn't get paid for that.

I've said it before, and I'll repeat it . . . the players are the only--the ONLY--folks that are on that football field. It may give you simple souls big jollies to personally lash out at a designated coach, but watch the next game CAREFULLY. You will see no coaches on the football field.

Those that have played the game at a high level will know exactly what I'm saying. It would be tragic if Osborne's decision was swayed in any manner by the likes of you idiots.

And I thought Callahan was a moron,,,,,

:asshat alert!

Oh get over yourself superdork. Obviously players aren't on the field. Leadership, schemes, accountability all begin with the coaches. It isn't working! In case you forgot, the coaches are the ones being paid with a budget in the millions, not the players. Don't lecture us on 'high level.'

:yeah:yeah