Please D Show more sets

I searched but couldn't find this mentioned on the board and listening to a KSU coach on 810 whb in Kansas City today....yes, they noticed this too.

KU offense went to a no huddle/short huddle to get to the line quickly Saturday. Then after our D lined up, Reesing looked to the sideline for the play...went up and down the line with the call and beat us badly a lot more often than not.

After what I heard today we are awfully predicable and KSU too will not have to wait until half time to make adjustments against our defensive schemes.

I guess it is not TOO TECHNICAL for the KU coaching staff to figure our defense out :rollin

And I'll be watching to see how we come out Saturday and KSU reacts with their adjustments (before halftime). But I guess I don't understand...even though I too have a college degree and you are trying to teach a system to kids, many of whom are just out of high school, sir.

Darned if I wouldn't settle for ANY adjustments to counter the opposing coaches' changes even if we didn't make them until after halftime. Just show some chance of winning in the 4th quarter these past few weeks.

Run a LITTLE clock too on offense, please Coach C, so our D isn't so gassed down the stretch it becomes a track meet and we don't have a dog in the hunt? Please coach? Get back to the basics of 'kick ass' football and forget about your technical finesse b.s. There are alot of coaches in the Big XII and elsewhere smarter than you are and have proven it

Time to take my meds...and chill