Sorry Dude, but lngtmnosee NO D

A vote here for Bo Pelini because it starts with defense and he has the experience and he is

able to make adjustments against the top teams in the NCAA with excellent results. And he also

favors the spread offense and would most likely bring some of the former NU assistants back.

Compared to Gill, he has more experience and more experience against bigtime competition.

Although I like Gill, Bo's the choice because where would Gill rank as a prospective candidate if he

was not a great former NU player. Don't make the mistake of bringing someone back as HC

mainly because they were a great player at their alma mater. OU made the same mistake with

Blake. <_<

I was gonna hammer you for having a Bogasm but this comment makes alot of sense to me:

Although I like Gill, Bo's the choice because where would Gill rank as a prospective candidate if he

was not a great former NU player. Don't make the mistake of bringing someone back as HC

mainly because they were a great player at their alma mater. OU made the same mistake with

Blake.