Man without a team

Yes, I think he's happy with his decision and embraced Nebraska. He's not ashamed.

And yes, he will play in the NFL. He might hold the clipboard most of the time. But if you dont follow the NFL, then all you have to do is play fantasy football to realize how often starting QBs go down with injury.

Thanks!!!

I got only one answer to my Question so far and 12+ arguments about not having any apples.. er.. Whether Sam would make it or not (seems like there are already quite a few threads discussing that to death).

I guess I was hoping someone knew (2nd hand) whether he still felt like X-fering to Nebraska was a good thing.

Just wondering if anyone thought if Sam Keller were able to play on Sundays, if He'd still admit to "Playing for the University of Nebraska"...I still can't imagine him saying, "ASU".

NFL..? NO...Canada? Probably...

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Doesn't have the mobility to play in Canada.

NFL backup, maybe.

Arena League a real possibility.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Keller's actions on the sidelines today showed how he feels about Nebraska. He was visibly excited, greeted the players coming off the field, and discussed the game in progress with Ganz. He is still very much involved with the team.

I know that Ganz is the player de jour, but let's not forget that Keller was one of the few players that has always shown heart, and that always seemed to be playing his butt off.

Keller's actions on the sidelines today showed how he feels about Nebraska. He was visibly excited, greeted the players coming off the field, and discussed the game in progress with Ganz. He is still very much involved with the team.

I know that Ganz is the player de jour, but let's not forget that Keller was one of the few players that has always shown heart, and that always seemed to be playing his butt off.

THanks pc..

I wish I could've seen it (Don't get VS. channel).

I'm glad to hear he's keeping his spirits up.

(And glad to see Ganz is getting protected on the replays).

THanks pc..

I wish I could've seen it (Don't get VS. channel).

I'm glad to hear he's keeping his spirits up.

(And glad to see Ganz is getting protected on the replays).

Check the KETV highlights...I think it showed Sam all pumped up on the sidelines briefly. :woo