A divided Husker Nation

To be sure, this Husker debacle is going to be one tough diaper to change. That's why we need a head coach that isn't afraid of a challenge, not some hothead that's going to be on the verge of exploding if things don't go their way. I think that the folks who whine will continue to whine, the folks that have been positive throughout this whole crapshoot will continue to be positive... that's just the way it is. I think we all know who's going to be the new head coach, we just don't want to admit it. It will be interesting to see who is right though. Regardless, of who the coach is, we will all know that because of who TO is, it will be a well thought out process (one that might've started even before he took the reins). He knows what the fans want, but more importantly, he knows what the university needs in the long run. It would be very easy to make a quick 'bandaid' choice but that won't happen. So I hope that the Husker Union (I like that better than Husker 'Nation') will give the new coach some breathing space and lots of support. He's going to need it.