Congrats on the Win Huskers!

TrumanBD

Truly an awesome sight to see - full stadium of screaming fans, TONS of false starts for the other guys, and OVER 700 yards of offense...

What was truly exciting was to see Husker linebackers in on some plays!! Sure, they had some major, massive busts (close the back door, guys) but they were in on some plays!!

The players looked like they wanted to be there - they were running through tackles like they haven't been all season. What a pumped up team today!

Wish I could read lips, though - at the end of the game Businessman Bill was chatting it up with someone and I'm almost certain he was bashing the fans. My impression of what he was saying was something like this:

"Oh, those doggone Husker fans - they're only happy when we win - they can't support us when we lose, only when we win."

Of course, even after almost 4 years, he isn't familiar with the traditions of Nebraska, so he doesn't quite realize that when you have the worst defense in Nebraska history, the 2 worst point totals in Nebraska history, etc. etc. that the fans are going to get restless...

Wish I could read lips, though - at the end of the game Businessman Bill was chatting it up with someone and I'm almost certain he was bashing the fans. My impression of what he was saying was something like this:

"Oh, those doggone Husker fans - they're only happy when we win - they can't support us when we lose, only when we win."

:wtf

I do not know what he was saying, but the look on his face made it seem like he wasn't happy about something...mind you, this was right near the end of the game...he wasn't wearing a headset and the TV didn't show the person he was talking with.

I do not know what he was saying, but the look on his face made it seem like he wasn't happy about something...mind you, this was right near the end of the game...he wasn't wearing a headset and the TV didn't show the person he was talking with.

And to you that means he was bashing Husker fans?

it sounds logical to me :sarcasm

Mrs. Callahan, thanks for the post...

Maybe what I said was a bit of humor....or maybe disgusted sarcasm....

This might help you figure out why I posted that - I'll make it bold so you can see it better - I do not like Bill Callahan, and Bill Callahan does not like Husker fans. When Bill Callahan talks, he talks DOWN to Husker fans, because, after all, this fancy football stuff is WAY too technical for us, so I made something up that seemed to match what MY IMPRESSION of what his tiny little brain might cause him to say when he speaks, ie. bash Husker fans...

This might help you figure out why I posted that - I'll make it bold so you can see it better - I do not like Bill Callahan, and Bill Callahan does not like Husker fans. When Bill Callahan talks, he talks DOWN to Husker fans, because, after all, this fancy football stuff is WAY too technical for us, so I made something up that seemed to match what MY IMPRESSION of what his tiny little brain might cause him to say when he speaks, ie. bash Husker fans...

:laughpound

Nice post, sport.

:laughpound

Nice post, sport.

er...um...yeah...sorry about the "Mrs. Callahan" thing....umm....

GO BIG RED!!!! :cheers