This Is My True Home

I wanna ask you one question first. Does this image mean anything to you? :moreinteresting

I don't believe that a man nor woman tell me what that meant, in the later on, if you know. Anyways, I do like to know things well enough, like does any man or sentient thing. I don't live in Missouri, but I'm near enought to sniff it.

Some folks in Kansas, why, they got no power. For days, and they don't even notice it.

I've been gone on a sabbatical, but now I'm right here, I tell you true. So tell me, and tell me quick and tight . . . why does that little bunny have a pancake stuck on his perky ears?

And the thing a-ridin' that thing. I don't recall it, no I don't. Not at all, not tough as rain, neither, but that's a Missouri thing, and it has to do with those hillbillies after it gets dark, that's all.

I hope I been clear enough for you and you.

My name is Trent Geronimo Ignatius Falwell. How do you like me so far?

Dr. Seuss overload in Leavenworth? <_<

It's tickling that you say that, Mr. husker37, cuz I hitched a hike through Leavenworth in the way back. It was the cops, though, I tell you true. They picked up me an my road mate on one side of town, and then they dumped us off on the far side. And then we spend the night under a tree in some farmer's front grass, right by and next to his drivey way. And there was a drive-in movie show right next to it, so we just lay there under that tree and watched that movie. I don't remember what the movie was, though, cuz like I said, it was in the way back.

But I don't live in no Kansas. Nope. I tell you not.

I live in Baldknee, Nebraska. It's not on the map, and that is all tight, that's right. It's a secret place.

Where do you live, Mr. husker37?