Any of BC's staff staying?

I've been visiting family in NE Nebraska and have been away from my computer. So I may have missed a thread or two on this subject. (Though I did catch the 4th grade Muzzo fan's thread!!! :lol::w00t:w00t ) Does anyone have any idea who is trying to stay from BC's staff? TO mentioned that they could stay and help with the transition and recruiting till the new HC is hired but made no promises about their future status. Just curious to know any information anyone has out there?

red_38

Gilmore is staying to recruit. Actually flying somewhere for in-homes I think.

if you have a pass to rivals and can read the latest Josh Williams(DE commit from Texas) update, he is being recruited by Gilmore and Williams made it sound like the Coach Gilmore is doing the respectable thing and doing some recruiting for the university, but he doesnt expect to be back next year.

I have no idea which coaches are staying but I could seem Watson staying on maybe. Bill Busch has a good chance i think cause he is a great recruiter and is the special teams coach right now and our special team played very well this year.