espn.com says its down to 2 canidates

You guys do realize that the espn report stating it is down to two candidates is under the "rumor" forum don't you? It is just that a rumor that was told to someone at espn by the "source's" best friends uncles next door neighbors milkman who happens to know someone who once met Milt Tenopir in a Harvard bar 25 years ago that swears he heard Osborne say it is down to Gill and Grobe. :LOLtartar

ESPN. I may as well get my NU updates from Wikipedia.

Lol...exactly. :rollin

I checked wikipedia. Sadly...no new news.

Wikipedia is confirming Grobe to Arkansas. Repeat, Wikipedia has Jim Grobe going to Arkansas.

The school's men's college football team was recently coached by Houston Nutt, until he resigned November 26, 2007. Several sources are reporting that Jim Grobe is the next coach of the Hogs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkansas_Razorbacks#Football

Why do people insist on getting their "news" from wikipedia? It's like the Daily Show, humorous and sometimes accurate.

ESPN. I may as well get my NU updates from Wikipedia.

Lol...exactly. :rollin

I checked wikipedia. Sadly...no new news.

Wikipedia is confirming Grobe to Arkansas. Repeat, Wikipedia has Jim Grobe going to Arkansas.

The school's men's college football team was recently coached by Houston Nutt, until he resigned November 26, 2007. Several sources are reporting that Jim Grobe is the next coach of the Hogs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkansas_Razorbacks#Football

Why do people insist on getting their "news" from wikipedia? It's like the Daily Show, humorous and sometimes accurate.

Because the truth is less fun than the made up stuff offered to us by the fine folks at Wikipedia.