Allright, Dammit...

I'll preface this by saying that I am a Bo Pelini-ian. If the position comes down to Turner Gill and Bo Pelini...I am then a raging Bo Pelini-supporter.

I realize that Turner Gill gave much of his life and blood to Nebraska Football. That's not in question here. I want Turner Gill at Nebraska...just not as HC...yet.

Here's Turner Gill's record as HC at Buffalo: 7-17

Here's Bo Pelini's record as HC at NU/OU/LSU: Oh, that's right....he hasn't been the HC for more than one game. He's 1-0 as HC -- but that's hardly credible.

I can say this about Bo Pelini: One thing has been proven -- Bo Pelini knows defense.

I'm sorry fellas, I just can't imagine firing BC for going 27-22...only to hire a coach that is 7-17 in the MAC?

I know that we want to get back to our roots...but if we hire a coach that went 7-17 in the MAC...what the hell does that say about Nebraska Football?

If we get Bo Pelini, and a consistent, fantasmo OC here at Nebraska...I think we will again be owning the Big 12 North -- And be competing for the Big 12 Conference Championship in 1-2 years. I'm optimistic.

I understand where your comin from and I honestly would be (will be) ecstatic with either coach comin in although I favor Gill. But as for your point on Gill being 7-17 in the MAC you do realize of course that he went 5-7 with Buffalo this year? and that sounds bad to us but for Buffalo that is freakin awesome!! in two years he has done ALOT with the Buffalo program, I honestly think with better talent he could turn our program around in no time.

I know a couple of guys in Buffalo and they are hoping we don't take Gill from them now. They know some big program will in a couple of years but they think he really has changed the culture up there. He has made Buffalo a place where good young coaches will look to get their start. Before it was a death sentance. Not my words, their words.

Gill was 5-3 in mac with 4 loses to Rutgers, Penn St, Baylor and Syracuse. Winning record in MAC is something to notice at Buffalo.