I Miss It Already

I dont care much for the NFL. Seems slower and alot more controled. College is crazy and out of control. I also dont watch to many of the other teams play unless there going to be playing the huskers soon. Its kinda depressing actually. My wife just gave birth to twin baby girls in september and thats all we have been doing every saturday is watching and listening to husker football together. Now its over and i feel like theres nothing fun going on anymore. I guess ill just embrace all 3 of my girls and keep my spirits high for next year. I hope to attend my first husker game then. I want to more then anything. Love the husker board and am happy to be apart of it.

Ben

Congrats, man. Just enjoy your family. :)

For Cornhusker fans, this past season is quite healthy. It puts things in perspective. At least, for 9 months of off-season.

Read a few books. Browse the internet for topics that interest you, other than Nebraska Football.

Just know that another, fresh season is on the way. :hellloooo

Not to mention all the off-season banter that will accompany our new coach and recruits.

As others have said..."there are much bigger issues going on." Relatively-speaking, there really are no more important issues than those concerning Nebraska Football, but there should be.

In fact, I just found myself browsing the Hubble Space Telescope site for 2 hours.

But, that's just me...and I miss Nebraska Football.

well I'm a Die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan so I gotta disagree with ya on the whole NFL thing, but i do also Love College football and obviously the Huskers and I have been thinkin this same thing that it sucks when football season draws to a close cause then we have 7-8 months till college and NFL start back up so it does get depressing, it def. helps if you got teams in the NBA,NHL, and MLB to follow though (in my case Dallas Mavericks,Dallas Stars,Texas Rangers)