Huskerboard chat is the place to be when the coach is announced!

Huskerboard.com chat rooms!

When the coach is announced, there will be undoubtedly lots to talk about. For a more fast paced exchange meet in the chat room to talk about the new head coach. See the link below.

Plan on being there just after the press conference, whenever that may be.

http://www.huskerboard.com/chat

Most of you will want to use that link. When the chat client loads, choose "Next Head Coach Discussion" as a chat room and click Log In To Husker Chat. For recognizability, please type the same nickname as you use on the board. If you receive any security warnings, click on "Yes".

You can select more than one chat room to join if you like. Most of the time when there isn't a specific Husker topic to be discussed, most people can be found in "General Chat"

In the future, we could have organized chat times! Stay tuned..

If you are having trouble, make sure that your java runtime environment is up to date. You can do this by going to java.com and clicking on the Free Download button. Java will not harm your computer.

Advanced Users

If you have an IRC client that you'd like to use, you are welcome to do so. Point your IRC client to Huskerboard.com on port 23.

*Bump*

It appears that we find out at 4:00 p.m. today. Just a reminder that folks can use the HuskerBoard chat to discuss it. Might be a good idea - with the amount of traffic we can expect, the Board could get pretty slow.

The link is in DaveH's post at the top of this thread.

I am very excited that BO P will most likely be announced as the next HC for Big Red! I can totally see him on the sideline. :box I think he'll be able to get some serious talent at NE, especially on the D side.

Great job last night, BO--LSU, SEC Champs! :thumbs