I just couldnt pull for Missouri

hskrdedhed

I'm sorry but I hate them. I was glad OU stomped their a$$es. Can you imagine what we and others in the Big 12 would have had to endure if they won all the marbles? I loved seeing Chase throw fits like a little girl last night. He is definitely NOT Hiesman Trophy material acting like that. He's lucky he didnt get an unsportsman penalty at the end there. Congrats OU!

How rich, the guy that talks more crap was worried that Mizzou might win and then find someone that would talk crap to him..........

Huh? I was not worried that Mizzou might win. They could have , but OU is just a better football team. At least we all know that CU will never get as far as Mizzou did this season. What is it like to know that your only NC was so crooked and wrong? 5 downs? Phantom penalties?

It feels great, what a great team we had, such explosive speed, and the best option quarterback ever in Darian Hagan.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeah right! Your so called NC was probably the most undeserved ever! If would figure that a school us unethical and corrupt as CU would win the most contreversial NC ever.

It feels great, what a great team we had, such explosive speed, and the best option quarterback ever in Darian Hagan.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeah right! Your so called NC was probably the most undeserved ever! If would figure that a school us unethical and corrupt as CU would win the most contreversial NC ever.

Until this year.

I guess that beatdown last week still has you on edge.

I guess u'll leave this board after ur beloved sCUm gets their asses kicked down in Lincoln next year

Probably not, and probably not on both accounts. If we lose, I do not go out and burn my gear or claim I am ashamed or send in death threats to our coaches. I take it like a man and move on to the next game, I leave the childish crap to others.