THE JINX

zE bOp

Greetings to Husker Nation--new here! :corndance

Hope I got this in the correct forum, forgive me if I didn't.....

ze bop Dec 02 07

'zE bOp SPORTS' PROUDLY PRESENTS: Hottest Chic On-Field Reporter Award For 2007!!!

...and the winner IS(as per unanimous poll of ONE 'zE bOp'): Tracy Wolfson(CBS/SEC games)!!!

Can you say, 'Dah-reeeam Girl'?! OUCH!

O.k. now that that is decided, let's turn our attention to the Pitt/WV game... :boxosoap

UN-FREAKING-BUH-LEEEV-A-BUHL!

There are virtually no words in the Lexicon' de Ingles to describe such a horrific meltdown!

But let us give it a shot. First, do Rich Rodriguez and Gary Pinkel have anything--uh, just one small thing--in common? Could it be they share a common genome? Are they 'brah-thas of a different fah-tha', pray tell--somehow consanguinially related?!

CHOOOOOOOOOOOKE!!!

O.k., I wouldn't call Miz-who's(?) loss to the Sooners a result of the Pinkel Factoid; I'll cut Pinkel some slack here. They just got whooped by a clearly superior team, plain and simple. Pinkel, Daniels, 'Miz-who Nacione', I hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame, but I think your run is 'one & dun'. I doubt you'll stear your way to the North championship next year, plus, Sooners will be even BETTER in '08.

But I digress.

"...West Virgin'y...Blue Ridge Mountains.....la, la, la...Shenandoah Ri-i-verrrr...la, la..."

Try to wrap your brain around this, kind Cfb Fan; you come into the game rated #2 after putting up 66 pts vs UConn the previous week; you're a 4 td fav, AT HOME, vs your most hated rival, who comes in at 4-7 and who's HC is 'The Master of Murphy's Law' in disquise(Wanny, recipient of new contract extension care of the embattled 'Darth Pedey')--ON CRUTCHES!; the refs clearly 'got yo' back' in this one and despite a good D showing and a very good rb in DeSean McCoy your hated rival makes nearly every bonehead mistake in the book(less TOs) trying to hand you the game (but you just politely try to hand it right back); you've got some of the cutest student chic fans; your QB injures his RIGHT thumb, but he's LEFT HANDED, for god's sake!

For the love of all that is TRUE, GOOD, and HOLY--you LOSE the FREAKING Game!

OM--f'ing--G! THE JINX! :yeah

No, Pinkel, in all his glorious choke jobs, NEVER has achieved such a ZENITH of a choke job in all his born days!

--note to Ducks and 'Neers: get a BACK UP QB that's ready to play. EVEN the Huskers know that one(Berringer, Ganz...)

(p.s., I, for one, do not want to see the Buckeyes in the NC game. LSU should be there--with BOP--and I'd like to see them play the Sooners or Romans...PRETENDERS BE GONE!)

p.s.s.,Kind CFB Fan, I apologize for the post length, but had to get it off my chest.

:thumbs

As difficult as it was to read and follow, welcome to the board.

Moving: More Sports Forum

Thanks!

So, what I'm trying to say here is that Rodriguez seemed jinxed last night, similarly to Pinkel--generally speaking.

Also, that Tracy Wolfson is hot! :yeah

(Initial post was the 'right brained' version...)