Bo our coach for the next 3 decades?

It very well could be. Dude loves Nebraska and it's 100 percent chance he's going to win and win big. Barring a scandal (God forbid), I very well may go into old man-hood watching Pelini guide the 'Skers. And boy am I excited.

While it is possible, I don't think it's probable. Not in today's landscape of college football. The days of Osborne, JoePa, Bowden, Bear, et al., are over. Fans are too impatient, there are too many outlets for them to voice their displeasure, and parity no longer allows the building of real dynasties.

It very well could be. Dude loves Nebraska and it's 100 percent chance he's going to win and win big. Barring a scandal (God forbid), I very well may go into old man-hood watching Pelini guide the 'Skers. And boy am I excited.

While it is possible, I don't think it's probable. Not in today's landscape of college football. The days of Osborne, JoePa, Bowden, Bear, et al., are over. Fans are too impatient, there are too many outlets for them to voice their displeasure, and parity no longer allows the building of real dynasties.

You gotta remember that bowden and joe took over them programs that wasnt good in the 1st place they made them schools in2 a football power house

I don't think I want Pelini coaching the Huskers when he's 70. Let's just see how he's doing when he's 45 first.

LOL IF HES WINNING AT 70 NO PROBLEM BUT ILL DRAW A LINE AT 80 :lol:

I was just thinking that I really don't care if he's coaching the huskers when he's 70. If I'm still alive then I probably won't even know what Husker football is.

I don't think I want Pelini coaching the Huskers when he's 70. Let's just see how he's doing when he's 45 first.

LOL IF HES WINNING AT 70 NO PROBLEM BUT ILL DRAW A LINE AT 80 :lol:

I was just thinking that I really don't care if he's coaching the huskers when he's 70. If I'm still alive then I probably won't even know what Husker football is.

OHH HELL NAW :o:laughpound

Bo said at the press conference he'd like the Nebraska HC job to be his last job. Obviously that won't happen but it was cool of him to say that. BO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez

Bo said at the press conference he'd like the Nebraska HC job to be his last job. Obviously that won't happen but it was cool of him to say that. BO BIG RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez

And Callahan said something similar <_<

I don't envision Pelini being at Nebraska for more than 10 years. I think if he's successful other schools will come calling or maybe even the NFL. I would like to see him stay for all for eternity just so Nebraska doesn't become a coaching carousel but I just don't see that happening.

I think I'll wait and see who he hires and how the program does over the next 1 to 4 years. Some of you guys act like your on your honeymoon. That will last maybe a year.

Shoot man, we ARE on a honeymoon! Of course, what will people say at the spring game when the offense can't score? Or still scores a bunch? Take your pick.