Are we pass happy?

What I truelly find ironic about Clownahan's pass happy supposedly quick striking passing offense is the fact that he never won one single game when trailing at halftime. Then, you look at Texas and how many games they came back and won in the 4th quarter by simply running the ball. Texas isn't as good this year as they have been in previous years, but they won a majority of their games running the ball just like we did a decade or so ago. I think Bob Stoops is an amazing coach, but I was somewhat shocked in the Big 12 Championship game in the first half when he kept airing it out. The toss sweeps were working great. They were able to run all over Mizzou's D despite going up against 8 in the box. When the run is working for 4-6 yards a pop, I don't understand the need to throw as much as they did. I hope next year we cram the ball down opponents throats until they stop it. Then we can spread them out with the passing game opening the running lanes back up.

:yeah