www.coachpelini.com???

I hated the coachcallahan.com site because they never updated it. But I do hope a site is created for Coach Pelini and that it's updated regularly.

Also, I hope Pelini continues Football 101 for Women and the Fun Run in August would be nice.

don't worry, you'll get plenty of bo pelini websites... just wait.

I hated the coachcallahan.com site because they never updated it. But I do hope a site is created for Coach Pelini and that it's updated regularly.

Also, I hope Pelini continues Football 101 for Women and the Fun Run in August would be nice.

Why are you even on here? I've seen a couple of posts from you that have been on topic and informative, but the majority of your posts just seem to be trying to get people worked up. It's one thing to offer a different opinion, but you seem to try to get everyone into pissing matches.

Why are you even on here? I've seen a couple of posts from you that have been on topic and informative, but the majority of your posts just seem to be trying to get people worked up. It's one thing to offer a different opinion, but you seem to try to get everyone into pissing matches.

Just use the Ignore function. You won't have to read any posts of his again.

i apologize, seriously! next time i post something ill keep your fragile sense of selfworth that seems to be based on the future of nu football in mind. god forbid i say something negative... you might go and off yourself.