• 2 weeks later...

I swear I typed this earlier...but maybe someone deleted it.

Anyway, bought CoD4 last week. Sweet ass game. Definitely one of my favorite FPS now. I loved playing the Death From Above mission and shooting enemies on the ground from a plane. Seemed very realistic.

Only qualm I have is the game was really short. I beat it in less than a week on normal mode, and that's not even playing everyday. But I guess that's how games are nowadays. I just hate to pay 60 bucks and for a game to be that short.

Now, Ninja Gaiden...that's one of my favorite games. It kicked ass and seemed to play forever.

this game's full potential is realized in the online play...can you get a 48-hour trail membership?

If you go in and sign up for a new silver membership online, it'll offer you a free one month trial, as long as it's a unique GT.

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

getting on right now to play = (NomaderWhy)

don't know if you noticed, but I joined your Headquarters game the other day...I didn't have a mic, and had my volume down because I was listening to Unsportsmanlike Conduct, then had to join some friends in a team deathmatch. your Nomader buddies are pretty leveled up...I've been at 55 since around Christmas, been in pursuit of the golden weapons...recently considered going prestige, but not with the new maps coming out...I'll be on lots when they do appear and will have my mic on.

getting on right now to play = (NomaderWhy)

don't know if you noticed, but I joined your Headquarters game the other day...I didn't have a mic, and had my volume down because I was listening to Unsportsmanlike Conduct, then had to join some friends in a team deathmatch. your Nomader buddies are pretty leveled up...I've been at 55 since around Christmas, been in pursuit of the golden weapons...recently considered going prestige, but not with the new maps coming out...I'll be on lots when they do appear and will have my mic on.

Were you Gravy Power or huskerpower?