Greg Brown?

Saw this at Husker Journal. Good to see Blue is recruiting some of his friends from his high school. I think we could use another CB for this class...sounds like we haven't offered Brown yet. Arkansas, Missouri, Baylor, and Iowa State are also recruiting Brown in addition to schools listed in article below.

DECEMBER 10, 2007. PREP STAR

GREG BROWN, CB, 5-11, 165, 4.5, CEDAR HILL, TEXAS

Has offers from Kansas, Kansas State, Arizona, TCU and North Texas.

“I just came back from Arizona and liked it a lot. I liked Tucson, I can adapt to the environment there.” said Greg, “I chilled out with the players and went to some parties.”

“I like coach Stoops. The Arizona coaches told me I can play early there.”

“I go to Kansas this weekend and I will visit Kansas State some time in January.” he said.

“Kansas has a nice business school, which is what I’m looking for. I like the Kansas staff they told me that I could play early too. I have a friend that plays at Kansas right now.”

“I like coach Ron Prince (Kansas State), I don’t know much about them right now. Kansas State has a good business college too.”

“Anthony Blue (Nebraska), called me today (12/9), and want me to come up for a visit.” said Greg, “I don’t know if I will, Nebraska has not offered me yet.”