Ganz for Heisman

Is anybody really willing to bet the proverbial farm, that Ganz will be the starting qb next year?

I think the fields a bit wide open at this point. I think everyone at the position's going to have a shot.

Are you willing to bet the proverbial farm he WON'T be?

I would suggest that if Lee or Witt were better than Ganz, they would be playing by now. They might be better when they're ready but it would sem they may not have been 'as ready' as Ganz is.

Well....this thread has morphed.....

If Joe is healthy he is the starter

Joe will throw for ,or run for 5 TD's a game in the first 5 games....thats 25 td's

can we now talk Heisman?

he will have HUGE numbers agin the first 4 teams...and Yes this includes Vatech.........

Missouri is the only defense besides OU that will be able to slow him down and the best way to do that is to play alot of offense....which OU and MU can do but Vtech can't .hell....he rolled up KU's VAUNTED defense on a day when the Huskers were getting torched....all KU had to do was play the pass and he still torched them.........

then you think about Baylor ,ISU and KSU ...it's not hard to see him putting up 45+ td's and that folks is goin to get you invited to New York

go whine about what ever it is you want to whine about....this thread is about Ganz and his ability to score and score alot..........

Let's hope then that some of those TD's that Ganz throws isn't returned INT's like in the Colorado game.

Well....this thread has morphed.....

If Joe is healthy he is the starter

Joe will throw for ,or run for 5 TD's a game in the first 5 games....thats 25 td's

can we now talk Heisman?

he will have HUGE numbers agin the first 4 teams...and Yes this includes Vatech.........

Missouri is the only defense besides OU that will be able to slow him down and the best way to do that is to play alot of offense....which OU and MU can do but Vtech can't .hell....he rolled up KU's VAUNTED defense on a day when the Huskers were getting torched....all KU had to do was play the pass and he still torched them.........

then you think about Baylor ,ISU and KSU ...it's not hard to see him putting up 45+ td's and that folks is goin to get you invited to New York

go whine about what ever it is you want to whine about....this thread is about Ganz and his ability to score and score alot..........

Let's hope then that some of those TD's that Ganz throws isn't returned INT's like in the Colorado game.

I laugh off the INT talk because Joe bounced back from that 3rd quater....it was the defense that could not stop CU that kept us out of the game

Undoubtedly, after a little live game experience Joey will throw fewer picks. At least I'd hope so. You have to keep in mind he still only has 4 actual games under his belt.

At this point having 16 touchdowns and 7 picks isn't really that bad. It amounts to an average of two per game. So maybe after having all the reps in practice this off season he'll do more like 16 TDs and only 2 or 3 picks in his next 4 games which would be pretty good.

And not all of those interceptions were the result of bad throws on his part...some were,...but some were bad plays by recievers or great plays by the other team. So maybe he only threw 3 or 4 that were really his fault. Considering the number of throws he had his stats aren't bad at all. I think JG will be fine.