Army Bowl

I also watched the whole Army AA game and focused mainly on Baker and the decommits. Baker was double teamed nearly every play, he obviously gained a lot of attention from the other coaches with his rave reviews from the practices. The only negative thing that I saw is maybe stopping on the plays a little before the play was done. Besides that there's not much you can do about a double team from two high-school all americans. Should be interesting to see which side of the ball he actually ends up on.

Bryan Munson of rivals said that some of the big recruiting analysts said that he is the greatest talent out of Nebraska since Ahman Green. Take it for what it's worth.

Baker was VERY impressive. The East coaches made sure to double-team Baker on almost every play. It honestly would have almost been comical to watch Mike Golic try to block Baker one-on-one. Get a few solid OT prospects in here and let the Pelini's have fun with Baker on defense. With Jai, DJ, Marcel, etc., at tackle for the next few years, I think we will survive. :)

Also, Compton was a beast in the O-D Bowl. Constantly around the ball. Think of the opposite of McKeon. :P

Still will need a year in the weight room likely. Once he puts on a few pounds, that guy will be a freakin' stud no matter what university he goes to. Mizzou fans really need to bite their tongue the next time they say this guy is just a "workout warrior".