My Conflict of interest for the National Championship

Being from Ohio I would definitely like to see Ohio State win, but of course with Coach Pelini coaching LSU's defense it puts me in a slight predicament. I dont want LSU to win but I dont want Ohio state to roll up 35 on Pelini's defense cause that will not look good for the Huskers new coach. So I have decided to root for Ohio State to win 3-0 on a last second field goal after LSU's offense just turned it over in the last seconds of the game......

Go Ohio State!!!

But

Go LSU's defense!!!

Oh man I don't know what to do................

Being from Ohio I would definitely like to see Ohio State win, but of course with Coach Pelini coaching LSU's defense it puts me in a slight predicament. I dont want LSU to win but I dont want Ohio state to roll up 35 on Pelini's defense cause that will not look good for the Huskers new coach. So I have decided to root for Ohio State to win 3-0 on a last second field goal after LSU's offense just turned it over in the last seconds of the game......

Go Ohio State!!!

But

Go LSU's defense!!!

follow your heart, dude....follow your heart :)

Go Ohio State!!!

But

Go LSU's defense!!!

Tell me about it..

My Wife grew up in Columbus and is an OSU grad..I've gotta pretend to pull for them while still wearing one of my Husker Shirts.

Maybe if I mention Pelini is a Butt-eye..I mean, "Buckeye"