The Biggest Con In Sports

T_O_Bull

1. A tie game All Star Game.

2. A players strike.

3. A cancelled World Series.

MLB was in big trouble. Millionaires on strike when most of us can't afford to take the family to a game. The show case event of the season gets cancelled.

Then all of a sudden two guys start hittin' home runs. One is a bull of a man in one of BB's most storied cities. The other a happy guy who throws kisses to God and plays for the nation's loveable losers. Now we find that it was all done with smoke and mirrors or should I say needles and 'roids. From the commissioner's office down through all levels of management it seems that no one in charge knew anything about this.

I think they knew and chose to look the other way. Chose to let the public be brought back to the game by the long ball and the chase to eclipse the records of Ruth and Maris. We all got conned and BB goes on raking in the revenue and hiding behind the words, "I didn't know."

I don't know about you but if it isn't played outdoors, in a small park, in a nice town, by young men with dreams, I don't intend to ever watch a baseball game again.

>>>T_O_B

:boxosoap