Will Compton's Myspace

Hahaha I know ssfrany! If you look at his page you'll see that some Husker fan posted a comment on his page with the symbol of the blackshirts. Like I said I heard this on 1620 Unsportsmanlike conduct and i thought that it was hilarious because I thought that they were joking around :rollin

The only way I see that this (his page) is relevant is to know when that was actually posted. Was it updated today? Or was it posted before his backing off as a commit?

Time will tell... Although I hope he becomes a Husker, I hope he does what is right for himself more. If that means he becomes a Husker than great... If not, then I wish him the best where ever he ends up.

The site did show that he logged on yesterday and today. This is from another chat board but I don't know personally. I do know that one of the vids on his site ends with the logo for Huskerboard.com. :)

I hope he is N!!! I hope Will can imagine 85000 fans loving his developement and success on the field as well as off. Who knows he just may be the next great end at End U.

:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo