NU - MU

Ive got really good seats for the game (i live here in mo) and I really hope we start playing better!!!

so do I, so do I at least the playing good part

Looks like Hannah may have run into Kellen Huston according to the LJS Blog

Hannah out for Mizzou

Missouri senior point guard Stefhon Hannah will miss 4 to 6 weeks after breaking his jaw in an early Sunday-morning altercation at a Columbia bar.

That's a big blow for the Tigers, and maybe a break for the Huskers, who play Missouri in Columbia on Wednesday. Hannah is Mizzou's leader in points (14.5) assists (105) and three-point shooting (38.5 percent).

Hannah has been upgraded to good condition.

Ive got really good seats for the game (i live here in mo) and I really hope we start playing better!!!

so do I, so do I at least the playing good part

Looks like Hannah may have run into Kellen Huston according to the LJS Blog

Hannah out for Mizzou

Missouri senior point guard Stefhon Hannah will miss 4 to 6 weeks after breaking his jaw in an early Sunday-morning altercation at a Columbia bar.

That's a big blow for the Tigers, and maybe a break for the Huskers, who play Missouri in Columbia on Wednesday. Hannah is Mizzou's leader in points (14.5) assists (105) and three-point shooting (38.5 percent).

Hannah has been upgraded to good condition.

Coach Anderson is helping a bit more - 4 players suspended for tomorrows game for being at the same bar as Hannah. Enjoy your first conference win.

I think the teams chances just went up, if they don't win I don't think we will win a road conference game all year, by the way it was 5 players because of a brawl. Those are 3 out of the 5 starters, scored 44 out of the 66 points in the last game. They will have 6 scholly players for the game

I think the teams chances just went up, if they don't win I don't think we will win a road conference game all year, by the way it was 5 players because of a brawl. Those are 3 out of the 5 starters, scored 44 out of the 66 points in the last game. They will have 6 scholly players for the game

Yea - I only mentioned the 4 since Hannah was already in Chicago recovering from the broken jaw.

That was ugly.

Either Mizzou played outta their minds... or we really are that bad.

I don't know much about Mizzou basketball. So maybe MUTigerFan can help me out a little here...

I thought Mizzou played inspired ball last night... but it wasn't the most talented group of players, and with only 7 guys seeing playing time, I'm sure they were beat by the end. IMO, NU is a pretty bad team at times. They did knock down a few nice threes last night, and Maric had a few moments but he usually reminds me of Frankenstein in sneakers. How he misses point-blank layups is beyond me. I think Doc is biding time until next year when all those red-shirts arrive.

All in all... a pretty ugly game. Any other Big 12 team would have run either team across I-70.

i was at the game ....... and i want to know WHY when playing a team that is only playing 7 guys why you wouldnt press and run n gun ALL NIGHT???? or when mizzou had a guy with 4 fouls ... why not take it right to him maybe getting him to foul out? and .... im not 100% of huge fan of maric ... but why would you not try to get it in to him with the smaller guys from mu gaurding him???? maybe thats why im not a d-1 coach. but i would of definatly pressed and ran on mizzou all night!!! but i guess thats just me.

i was at the game ....... and i want to know WHY when playing a team that is only playing 7 guys why you wouldnt press and run n gun ALL NIGHT???? or when mizzou had a guy with 4 fouls ... why not take it right to him maybe getting him to foul out? and .... im not 100% of huge fan of maric ... but why would you not try to get it in to him with the smaller guys from mu gaurding him???? maybe thats why im not a d-1 coach. but i would of definatly pressed and ran on mizzou all night!!! but i guess thats just me.

Your guys did enough to win... I do think Missouri did a decent job of blocking the passing lanes into Maric. And really.. he doesn't have the best hands. He actually seems to be playing worse this year than last, and seems in worse condition. He needed a breather after the first 3 minutes of the game.