Different College but still Cheering for Nebraska?

MNBIGRED

I come from a Baylor family. My Granddad was Dean of Education at Baylor, my mother, aunt, 6 cousins, my grandmother, and my dad all attended Baylor and it is a family tradition. Got into Nebraska sports when football would come to Waco. Got even more intense in '06/'07 when my best friend got his football scholarship and chose to attend Nebraska. I just moved from Dallas to Waco to go to school at the community college down here and I'll transfer to UNL next semester. No dirty looks or anything. BU fans pretty much just enjoy the experience of being around NU fans because we're not jerks and we're traditionally cordial and football saavy. Plus people who are actually from Nebraska are usually strong Christians (if you're not, I don't mean to offend you). At Baylor that's pretty respected. I love Baylor University and have grown up with it and will ALWAYS cheer for Baylor, but I'm also very proud to be a Husker.