Commits #26 and #27!

zoogs

See the threads :)

Rivals has them both in; Scout has at least Marlowe and there was a local newspaper linked in the Rogers thread about Justin's commitment.

SWEET! Thanks for posting the good news. Both already have the speed. Put 'em in the weight room and we'll have a couple more stars! I get chills thinking about getting back to the good 'ol days. It's early, but we are on our way.

ever heard of wes welker?

not saying he'll have anywhere near the same impact... but he does remind me of that kind of receiver.. trust me, i saw the commit, and thought the same thing..... but look into it a bit, and maybe its not just what meets the eye....

I would take 10 Wes Welkers over a Randy Moss Or Terrell Owens any day. A tremendous worker.

I'm not saying he can't turn out good, it's just that the odds are against it and it seems he got the scholarship more for his family than his merits.

have you ever seen the kid play in person? are you a major college coach that knows what talent looks like?

then how do you know that he got the scholarship for that reason?

It's just very rare that a coach of a major college team with a top 25 recruiting class would find a 5'9" 150 lb gem who had only been looked at by some Division II schools AND happened to be related to him. I'm sure there are plenty of other instances of this happening...

until you know all of the circumstances. don't make judgments. thats kinda low and below the belt to say a kid doesn't deserve something just because he's DISTANTLY related to the head coach... thats a high school thing to deal with.. not a college thing.....