Peyton manning most overrated qb ever

HuskerBob

This hillbilly is a joke. he has proven time and time again he cant produce when on the big stage and everything is focused on him. he has a solid running game in Edge, a great O-line and still cant get it done. i dont care if you say they have no D - THE OFFENSE ONL Y SCORED 3 FRIGGIN POINTS! this over-hyped best offense ever is nothing but hype. they play on the moon in that dome but take him outta ther and he is neutralized.

he did it for 3+ years at Tenn and now is becoming a repeat loser for the colts. Im just glad he was exposed so now hopefuly everone stops talking about him. :flush

I dunno Bob, I think you're overlooking the job Belichick and Weis did in preparing for this game. It was really a perfect gameplan - from getting the field good and soaked earlier in the week to eating up the clock to using a 5 LB set to generate pressure.

Manning didn't have much, if any, chance to get anything going. He spent most of the game sitting on the sidelines in sub-zero windchill weather watching the Colts defense get pushed around on the field.

I mean, could you say the same thing about Tom Brady because he's lost 4 of 5 to the Miami Dolphins?

Some teams just know how to play other teams and Bill and company just have the Colts' number (and, incidently, the Pats are an excellent example of coaching being the key to success - there's *1* first round pick on the Pat's offense - and Brady was a 6th rounder that Michigan actually benched for a time in favor of another QB - the Pats play and win as a team and every player there has maximized his potential under that staff).

Give Peyton his due - he's the real deal and it's not his fault that his *team* was outcoached and out-prepared.

IRISH!

Have to agree with Irish on this one - Manning seemed to have control of the ball, and for the most part his passes were there. The receivers dropped them - and that was when there was time to throw or an open man to whom he could throw. I don't think it was Manning so much as it was New England - a helluva team in every sense of the word. I'm a huge Steelers fan, but I'm afraid that even playing at home Pittsburg is in for a loss against the Patriots. When the Steelers won in the regular session, the Patriots didn't have Dillon on the field. Either way, I'm hoping for a helluva game! :cheers

you make good pts but I don care a great qb finds a way to win. again the vaunted P Manning Machine put up a whoopping THREE pts on a diluted secondary. yes Belichick is a witchdoctor and the pats are probly the best all around TEAM of all time, but im sorry peyton just isnt a winner. wheres Tee martin when you need em.

No kidding - Falcons/Eagles is going to be a fun exhibition to watch, but Steelers/Patriots is the real "Super" bowl. The two best teams in all of football.

I can't wait :thumbs:

IRISH!

The Falcons and Eagles don't get any respect. They Eagles can play with any team in the NFL. The Falcons team speed is freakin out of control. Any team with Vick has a shot at winning. I know the Eagles lost to Pittsburgh but come on watch the games. They are just as good as the AFC teams. Big Ben's luck will run out this week and the Pats will have to gameplan for McNabb and TO in the Super Bowl.