Glenn probably won't be last to air his feelings

Sipple

Anybody who watched Nebraska football practices in the spring of 2006 had to be extremely impressed with Cody Glenn.

At that time a sophomore, the 6-foot, 225-pound Glenn punished tacklers with his hard-charging, high-stepping style. He was a budding star, or so it seemed. He would flatten a defender after running for a first down, then spring to his feet and yell, “All day long! I’m coming at you all day long!” The sideline would erupt. The players absolutely loved it. He energized the entire program.

I thought Glenn looked like he’d become Nebraska’s most potent offensive weapon.

Sipple

Anybody who watched Nebraska football practices in the spring of 2006 had to be extremely impressed with Cody Glenn.

At that time a sophomore, the 6-foot, 225-pound Glenn punished tacklers with his hard-charging, high-stepping style. He was a budding star, or so it seemed. He would flatten a defender after running for a first down, then spring to his feet and yell, “All day long! I’m coming at you all day long!” The sideline would erupt. The players absolutely loved it. He energized the entire program.

I thought Glenn looked like he’d become Nebraska’s most potent offensive weapon.

It would be nice to see that kind of attitude again from him. Hope he shows with it. :clap

Let's hope that Bo keeps these guys busy enough to stay focused on this year and not on last year. I'm much more concerned about how they play this year than I am about how they played last year, what they thought of the coach, who played who didn't etc.

Now if they want to use last year to fuel this year that's a whole different deal but I hope they use it to fuel their own motors rather than the newspaper.

Let's hope that Bo keeps these guys busy enough to stay focused on this year and not on last year. I'm much more concerned about how they play this year than I am about how they played last year, what they thought of the coach, who played who didn't etc.

Now if they want to use last year to fuel this year that's a whole different deal but I hope they use it to fuel their own motors rather than the newspaper.

I agree. Get it out of your systems now and move on. You don't need to convince US that Callahan's staff were idiots. :koolaid2: