Rome and why Pelini is the guy

http://www.jimrome.com/home/articles/article_3.html

Further evidence that Bo Pelini is the guy to return the Nebraska Cornhuskers to prominence! He’s instituted a new rule that prohibits his players from hitting downtown bars for the rest of the semester. Not only that…but Pelini himself has been making surprise visits to local taverns looking to catch anyone in the act of fueling up! Awesome!

I’ve heard of bed checks, but bar checks?! This “cat” is serious! He’s probably breaking spring practice tape in his office until midnight before heading to O Street to make sure none of his playmakers are ordering rounds of “jager-bombs”. I don’t think Tom Osborne was dropping in on “Cliff’s” or “Duffy’s” before bar time looking to bust some “blackshirts”.

And, I know “Beau” Callahan wasn’t doing it! Callahan wasn’t going into Lincoln, for any reason, unless someone put a gun to his head. There’s a new Sherriff in town. He won’t be giving up 70 to Kansas and he won’t be putting up with any players who don’t follow his rules. I like it! They haven’t run a single play yet, but right now, all is good in Lincoln.

Bo Pelini loves Nebraska and Nebraskans love him! Just give them 10 wins every single year, a BCS bowl victory…starting this season, Bo…and that’s the way it will stay!

Bo Pelini loves Nebraska and Nebraskans love him! Just give them 10 wins every single year, a BCS bowl victory…starting this season, Bo…and that’s the way it will stay!

a bcs bowl this year is a stretch...but i would agree 10 wins and a bcs bowl a year would satisfy most every husker with serious title contention every 2-3 years