2006-2007 USC

Even if it isn't that matchup at quarterback the other positions could make it a fun game to watch.

I dunno, watching NU get beat by 60 points (again, thanks cosgrove) would be pretty embarrassing.

Or hilarious :rollin

Don't worry about that ever happening again, now that we're climbing out of the horrid state that Frank left us in we'll be beating teams by 60 again real soon. With the great AD and coach we have now it's destined to happen.

:blink::blink::blink:

I would bet anything you want that NU getting beat by 60 will happen before they beat anyone decent by 60. One recruiting class aint gonna cure what ails NU.

Great AD and Coach??? :smokin

This isnt the 80's anymore.

Yes we did get beat pretty bad in a transition year . ( Playing kids that were not used to our new scheme. ) We left our defense on the feild ALOT because of an inept offence. Not this year. Ther will be a thing called balance. Yes the men we are bringing in right now are just that. TALENT. I hope you have deep pockets FF. :smokin

Good points, and keep in mind we'll be taking less and less JUCOs in the future since our younger guys will be developing. I think Callahan is building Nebraska eerily close to how Carroll build up USC.

All we have to do now is find our Matt Leinart. For some reason, I'm not thinking its going to be Joe Dailey.