Colorado recruiting

kramer

Successful recruiting year may make changes moot

Colorado's class is currently ranked 41st....just points ahead of Oklahoma state at #42....and not exactly impressively ahead of Kansas (#46), ISU (#54) and Baylor (#56). If being ranked much closer with the grouping of KU, ISU and Baylor than with the grouping of OU (#3), A&M (#7) and Texas (#14) is a "success" for CU, then that program is truly headed the way most here think it is....the way of the T-Rex.

No thanks! I'll take Callahan and the #2 class over Buff...oon Barnett and the #41 class.

....ironically enough, the top recruit they have right now, 4* RB Maurice Greer, faces an uphill battle to qualify academically. I would not hold out hope on that kid, If I were a Buff fan.

Colorado's class is currently ranked 41st....just points ahead of Oklahoma state at #42....and not exactly impressively ahead of Kansas (#46), ISU (#54) and Baylor (#56). If being ranked much closer with the grouping of KU, ISU and Baylor than with the grouping of OU (#3), A&M (#7) and Texas (#14) is a "success" for CU, then that program is truly headed the way most here think it is....the way of the T-Rex.

No thanks! I'll take Callahan and the #2 class over Buff...oon Barnett and the #41 class.

....ironically enough, the top recruit they have right now, 4* RB Maurice Greer, faces an uphill battle to qualify academically. I would not hold out hope on that kid, If I were a Buff fan.

Barnett gets alot out of his players compared to callahan. No way they should of beat us last year. SAD

Barnett gets alot out of his players compared to callahan. No way they should of beat us last year. SAD

Yea, Callahan must have had the strings too loose.