Position: WR

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 190

40 time: 4.43

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #62/***

Insiders: NR/**

Commit Date: 8/26/04

In depth analysis, stats, pros, con, etc. to come throughout the day and the week. Feel free to begin discussion on any topic you would like.

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)?

2) Rank his importance to the Huskers 1-10 (10 the most important).

3) Will he contribute right away? In what capacity?

4) Who does this player most remind you of?

5) Where do you see this player in 2009?

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)?

Very good on film. He's much better than Mickens, his teammate. We got the better one, don't worry. He's got everything you look for in a WR. Size, speed, soft hands...he needs to get his SAT score (like Brodrick Hunter) and he'll be set.

2) Rank his importance to the Huskers 1-10 (10 the most important).

8. He's a gem.

3) Will he contribute right away? In what capacity?

He may redshirt, but he'll find himself starting one day. He's really underrated from what film I've seen on him.

4) Who does this player most remind you of?

Ugh...

5) Where do you see this player in 2009?

RS Senior starter at WR.

grades, grades, grades....any info on him

Report is that he might be heading to Butler CC

He needs 40 points on his SAT, he got a 760 and has a 2.5 GPA. He's working with a tutor to raise his scores. Right now he has the paperwork from Butler but hasn't signed anything, and he was quoted as saying he plans to be in Lincoln in the fall. Butler is kind of a contingency plan at this point.

That's assuming if he doesn't get qualified. Right now he's taking the ACT first time tomorrow and has a tutor working with him for his next SAT. He only needs to get his score up about 40 points on the SAT, plus he's doing great this semester apparently. If I had to pick someone who wouldn't get qualified, IMO it'll either be Leon Jackson or Brodrick Hunter. Hope I'm wrong, but they're both in tough situations right now from what I understand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...