WR Chris Brooks

"I'm not sure which one of the receiver spots, but one of them. If I could, I'd like to give quarterback a try though because, believe it or not, I'm a better quarterback than wide receiver. I played quarterback until my sophomore year, but when I got to school, the quickest way for me to see the field was at wide receiver, so that's what I played. I'll tell you something about me that not too many people know...when I was in the 8th grade I threw the ball 70 yards in the air and completed the pass. When I get up to Nebraska maybe they'll put a play in so I can show those skills a little bit." -Rivals.com

I saw this on Rivals also. All the signees are putting up answers to questionnaires. This was a response he gave to, "What position he will be playing at Nebraska?"

Keep wishin Brooks

I don't think he meant he wanted to play QB, he just wants a trick play or two thrown in because he can throw the ball. I believe the coaches will be doing a lot of this, re-writing the playbooks to fit different guys' styles. I'm pretty sure we'll get to see Chris Brooks' arm at some point in his Husker career.