RB Marlon Lucky

looks like Marlon made the grades welcome aboard.

:cheers:bounce

That's good news. Where you get your information? Hopefully he is dedicated as much in the classroom as we hope he will be on the field. Getting into college is one thing, now he has to stay there. :) I hope he does great!

• 2 months later...

Read something interesting on another board about LUCKY...let me copy and paste for you.

"Also, a little birdie told me Marlon Lucky is doing a little complaining and isn't able to complete drills....and it's only summer" This guy claims to talk with Harrison Beck on the RSS.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's set to explode in 2005?

RB Marlon Lucky, Nebraska, Fr.

Last season, Bill Callahan brought the West Coast offense to Lincoln. This season, he may have his first great West Coast back in true freshman Marlon Lucky from North Hollywood, California. The 5-11, 210-pound back, who was believed to be right with Antone Smith and Jonathan Stewart as one of the nation's top backs, has looked tremendous on tape and in this year's U.S. Army H.S. All-American Bowl. Lucky played in a spread offense in high school, which gave him the opportunity to display his receiving skills out of the backfield, something that will help bring that Husker offense to the next level in the coming couple years.