We got most all the top players from

oklahoma, didnt we? correct me if im wrong but wasnt reggie the only top gun guy we didnt steal from okie?? to me that is unbelievable especially after teh run OU has been on. this isnt the 90s when were at the top and ou the bottom.roles are reversd, and we just got done punking OU outta Roark (and probably Roark JR) Dillard (one of most promosing commits IMO) and someon else no?

oklahoma, didnt we? correct me if im wrong but wasnt reggie the only top gun guy we didnt steal from okie?? to me that is unbelievable especially after teh run OU has been on. this isnt the 90s when were at the top and ou the bottom.roles are reversd, and we just got done punking OU outta Roark (and probably Roark JR) Dillard (one of most promosing commits IMO) and someon else no?

We have got two of the top four prep players in Ok. Dilliard and Roark. Two very mature talented studs. We also got Zac Taylor from juco (Butler C.C.). He is originaly from Norman High, Norman Ok. So yes we did really good in the enemy teritory. The coaches should be comended for going the extra mile. (or in this case about 600).

• 3 weeks later...

I believe Rivals' top 5 was...

1. ILB Curtis Lofton - OU

2. CB/FS Reggie Smith - OU

3. ILB Phillip Dillard - NU

4. ATH/RB Felix Jones - Arkansas

5. OG Craig Roark - NU

We were highly in on all of them besides Lofton, who I believe committed early (and isn't any better than Dillard BTW), Smith opted to stay home and we filled up at RB too fast so Jones was left out cold.